Saturday, February 18, 2012

What a week!

I have to say, I'm kind of glad this long week is OVER!

Yesterday was insane. First I slept through my alarms and I was a half hour late for work. Then there was no internet ALL DAY! I rely on the internet!

So anyway my weekend recap. As I mentioned Thursday I tend to paint my nails a lot. So these were my nail colors this week.


 Of course I used my new Essie Matte About You top coat with all of them. I love it!

And it was my last week of practice at the church. I'm taking a break from singing with the worship team because I basically just don't have enough time right now. I'm excited about the extra time I'll have, but I'm a little bummed. I've been singing with these guys for about 6 years now! Of course I was asked to help with an education series and I'll be working on that for the next month of Mondays.

My favorite coffee mug. If I only I would listen to it!

All in all though, it was just a really long week and I am kinda glad it's over. Although now I have to deal with J's birthday party next weekend so I'm sure it'll be a whole new set of stress this week :) Oh well, Que sera, sera!

4 comments:

Betty said...

I'm SO jealous of your Essie's Matte About You top coat! I want it SO badly!!!!

Babes Mami said...

work it out in your classes! We need to get together to at least stroll the trail downtown sometime soon. I need to make it a goal for a workout buddy meet up at least every two weeks. It will be a challenge between all of our schedules or even just you and I but we can try!!

Also...I love a matte top coat!

Anonymous said...

I have the exact same China Glaze polish...LOVES!

Sometimes you just gotta listen to your mug! ;)

Monica said...

Love all three of the colors!