Friday, April 13, 2012

Piece of Cake!

So as most of you know, Edenfantasys.com is the one stop shop for sex toys. What some of you might not know yet is that it is also a great place to shop for all of your bath and body products as well!

I have mentioned before that I am a big fan of Cake's Body Sugar for Darker Hues. It's a great save for those days when I just don't have time for the normal wash and dry with my hair. I've recently added a few more Cake products to my wishlist!


I can't wait to try the It's a Slice fragrance products, I love Orange.

Right now, you can enter to win Cake products on Eden Cafe! You better bet I have. I absolutely love bath and body products, and since EdenFantasys has been stocking up on some of the best brands, I have a new place to shop for the best stuff! right now you get a free lip gloss with any Cake Purchase!

Also, you're probably familiar with the EOS line of products. I've seen people raving about it all over the blogosphere and I haven't seen it my any of my local stores yet, but EdenFantasys is carrying that too! I can't wait to try out the Organic Lip Balm and the Smoothing Shave Cream!

I'm so excited about these products, and right now there are some awesome promotions happening at EdenFantasys.com, check them out!

Express your love with Vroom! Sex toys from EdenFantasys. Shop now!


No comments: